Hey blogging world!! So I finally had a chance to sneak away from the house and update the ole' blog! I understand what it's like to stalk other people's blog and they NEVER update. I have turned into that "never-updating-blogger." Please forgive me. The following pictures are of the 3 week old little man named Eli. He is AWESOME!
Dr. French, MC, DJ & Eli....we have laughed at this picture SOOO hard!! If you click on the picture and look at Eli close up, it will make any one crack up! SO funny!!!


7 comments:
Yay! Thanks for new pictures. That's a very funny face. Just wish I knew what he was thinking.
Oh my gosh! Love the update and the pictures...ESPECIALLY the one in the doctor's office.
i'm so glad to see new pics! been checking on ya'll. how are you? i want to hear the birth story, how ya'll are doing, etc. i need to call you! but when is there ever time? i did manage to shower and brush my teeth today so its a red letter day. thinking of you guys!
I love the new pictures. Eli is already expressing his own sweet personality with those funny faces. How adorable!
He is precious! I showed Stephen that pic in the doctor's office, and he said, "Waz uuuupppp?" Hilarious! MC, you are beautiful!
Awwh! He's already changing in looks. He's so adorable. I was cracking up with that pic from the doctor's office. That boy's gonna be a comedian. Can't wait to see you again soon! I guess Gold Rush is the soonest! Love ya!
Eli is so cute and growing so fast! The doctors picture is great!
Post a Comment